ebolton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Domain list with PBA

We have implemented a PBA w/ SSO policy. When presented with the login screen, the user needs to change the domain name on every reboot since alphabetically it is always second.

This may not seem like a big deal to I/S people, but these devices are being used by over 70 home health nurses and it is very frustrating for them.

Any suggestions?

I have already engaged someone with Novell, but just thought I would throw it out here on the forums.

Thanks in advance,

Eric
0 Likes
3 Replies
bbeachem Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Domain list with PBA

I will look into it Eric and get back to you....
0 Likes
bbeachem Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Eric, I'd also like to understand your deployment model a little better. So how many domains exist in the list? Do these include local user accounts as well as domain accounts? Do these devices really have access to contact all those domains or are they usually only connecting to 1 to 3 of them? I'm wondering if we could control what gets added to the PBA better to achieve this, but I don't understand the use case of the devices completely.
0 Likes
ebolton Absent Member.
Absent Member.

There are only two domains in the list. One of them being the local PC name, not really a domain at all.

Thanks,

Eric
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.