adeckert Contributor.
Contributor.

PBA textconsole switch to graphical screen

Hello,

I have a windows 10 laptop encryptec with 17.4.1 agent and now i have the text based PBA console instead of the graphical pba screen. How can I switch to that screen?

Andy

0 Likes
3 Replies
adeckert Contributor.
Contributor.

Re: PBA textconsole switch to graphical screen

Hello, I opened a call and it is now an official bug.The call is SR 101250099491. If I press STRG-G at boot and select pba with debug mode the graphical pba comes up. Andy
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi Andreas.

Thanks for the update. Good to know, So this started with 2017.4.1, and 2017.4 was ok? 

CU,
--
Massimo Rosen
Micro Focus Knowledge Partner
No emails please!
http://www.cfc-it.de
0 Likes
adeckert Contributor.
Contributor.

That´s not sure. It has to do with hybrid graphic cards ( 2 graphic cards onboard) We have it now seen on Lenovo E590 devices.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.