davidkrotil Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

GWDR18 : License

Anyone is successful with licensing ? licenses.gwava.com shows still only Reload 5 , when I upload last one, which I had for Reload 5.1, it reports, that it´s expired.
0 Likes
2 Replies
davidkrotil Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: GWDR18 : License

After couple days with this new version I need to say don´t install it, so many bugs I haven´t seen long time, under Tay Kratzer this was rock solid product.
0 Likes
NoDau Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: GWDR18 : License

upgrade from version 5 without issues. license is accepted. you can check if you set the correct gw system name (case sensitive) when you issued the pem license.

Norman
BahSIG Bahn-Signalbau GmbH
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.