Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

When do Blueprint jobs run

Hello Forum Members,

the question is pretty simple. When do Blueprint jobs run? How can it be scheduled? There is nothing in the documentation about this. Should the job run on the Collector or on the Paired side?

Regards,

Gellért

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: When do Blueprint jobs run

Hi Gellert,

as far as I know there is no schedule. Except if you do it manually feeding your cron. 

My experience is that I see some instability around when Blueprint happens. One of my clients has 9 postoffices but Blueprint works only for three (SR has been opened for this). Another customer has three postoffices - Blueprint works only for one postoffice two others will filled with 0 values reports. If I run Blueprint reports manually I will receive valid values (SR is open, Bug is open).

I really want to use Blueprint because these reports are so useful. I.e. how much space is occupied by entries older than 2 years. In combination with Retain really helpful.

Diethmar 

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.