Henry Wiggill
New Member.

Error Accessing this mail box.

Hi

I am receiving the following message as soon as I double click on active users mail boxes in GroupWise Forensics (GWF) 18:

"Error Accessing this mail box. Is this account disabled/expired?"

I have looked at all the troubleshoot indicators and we comply, therefore there should not be an issue.

The userrights.ini is setup correctly. However, the GWF manual indicates a GWAVA Reveal rights editor which I cannot find anywhere. Furthermore, the "Rights" function under "Settings" does not seem to do anything.

Any idea to fix the issue please?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Henry Wiggill
New Member.

Re: Error Accessing this mail box.

Apology, I mean the "Rights" function under "Administrator" does not seem to do anything.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.