Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

"not" search criteria?

We've been asked to respond to a Public Records Act request regarding homeless people and the COVID-19 pandemic.  One of the search terms is "homeless shelter".  And then our governor sent out an order that people should "Shelter in Place".  The problem is that there is a blast email to all our users with the subject line 'COVID-19 Shelter in Place'.  It has nothing to do with our homeless population.

So the question is: can I search for email that mentions homeless shelter, but not include the messages with the subject line 'COVID-19 Shelter in Place' ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: "not" search criteria?

Hmm, @David Gerisch , did you try advanced find?

i.e.:

Rimser_0-1593410592930.png

Diethmar Rimser
If you like my idea or solution, please show it and click i.e. on "Like"!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.