Member.. Mohan_5
Member..

Add the following string value to it:Access Denied

Jump to solution

aceesing some content is giving me access denied...

an example: I was trying to access 

http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-and-Performance/The-Port-Mapping-dialog-one-dialog-that-does-it-all/ba-p/6357353#.VxCwWfmLSCp

and I am getting 

Access Denied

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager winkra Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Add the following string value to it:Access Denied

Jump to solution

Hi,

The article had been archived as part of the Micro Focus merger. I moved it out of archives so you can now access it:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/The-Port-Mapping-dialog-one-dialog-that-does-it-all/ba-p/247750

0 Likes
4 Replies
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Mohan_5 Well that's a link to the HPE community site, not ours.  Sorry..can't help you there.  This is Micro Focus, not HPE. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Member.. Mohan_5
Member..

Jump to solution
That is strange.
The link is redirecting me to Microfocus login page. Once I login, I get the access denied

0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Interesting.  LoadRunner / Performance Center is now a Micro Focus product but that's definitely an HPE com URL so they must have some kind of funky redirect going on.  We used to share a single sign on system with them but we don't any more. 

If you're looking for information about LR/PC then you may want to try searching our community (search box above) or posting in our community (Choose SELECT PRODUCT above and find the LoadRunner link).  

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager winkra Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi,

The article had been archived as part of the Micro Focus merger. I moved it out of archives so you can now access it:

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Performance-Center/The-Port-Mapping-dialog-one-dialog-that-does-it-all/ba-p/247750

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.