Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi-

has anyone been able to get their own picture uploaded? I keep getting "This file does not appear to contain any content"

To tell somebody that they are wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Avatar - Image upload

I'm able to upload and I have them in my Images as private.  What type of file did you upload?

I assume if you want to use them, you need to have them reviewed, under Image Options.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Avatar - Image upload

It seems this has recently been enabled for me. Thanks for the reply

To tell somebody that they are wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.