Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Cannot access my old account - Email is same

Jump to solution

I lost my account after recent migration. account is very important for me because it was the one i have been using for many years. And it was working fine until yesterday when i tried to login here, it asked me for user and i mistakenly put wrong user name and this created a new account and i deleted the new one and now I cant even access community ( its showing some user deleted error instead of asking for which user ). I am not sure why this happened. I want my account back.

Right now, the new user is deleted and i cannot access the community anymore ( its showing error saying user deleted)

Also i have seen that subscription services are stopped ( i dont recieve any more emails from any topics ).

Also i have observed that Single sign on do not work, if we login to Support site, then for community we need to login again, Same for the Itom market place.

Note : I am commenting from my official account and i am talking about my personal community account.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot access my old account - Email is same

Jump to solution

I'll look into it and contact you via email as I don't want to put email addresses out here in public.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I'll look into it and contact you via email as I don't want to put email addresses out here in public.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Micro Focus Contributor
Micro Focus Contributor

Jump to solution

Thanks for solving. It working

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.