Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Community / Welcome / Ideas

Currently Ideas links to a list of products which, in turn, link to product idea pages. Under COMMUNITY LINKS on the Welcome page the Ideas link is named Product Idea Exchanges / Requests. If this is what is intended, the Ideas link should be renamed to Product Ideas to make it more descriptive.

On the other hand, if it is meant to be more general in nature and open to ideas on how to improve the community as well, perhaps it should include a link to an Ideas forum since ideas can be tracked and voted upon whereas discussions in this forum cannot!

_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Who are the Knowledge Partners?
If you appreciate my comments, please click the Like button.
If I have resolved your issue, please click the Accept as Solution button.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Community / Welcome / Ideas

Thanks for your suggestions.  We'll consider them.  

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.