Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Erik Wold Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

ControlPoint forum

Jump to solution

For new clients that are working with ControlPoint (post Autonomy) is there a forum in Micro Focus that can be created?  It looks like there should be at least a forum that can point new clients to a legacy forum if one is still available.  Looking forward to a community for the leader if File Analysis!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: ControlPoint forum

Jump to solution

Good news @Erik Wold .  Your wish has been granted.   We have a new ControlPoint product area set up within the community for you and all Micro Focus ControlPoint customers to use HERE.   Thanks for your interest.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
5 Replies
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Erik,

thank you for your post and the input!

I will get in touch with a number of internal stakeholders to inform them about the request. 

Setting up a new community for ControlPoint won't take long - stay tuned for a few days and I will get back to you!

Rgds, Caroline

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Sorry it will take some time more! A number of colleagues are already on holiday! Thank you for your patience!

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello Erik,

I am really sorry but internal teams told us that there won't be enough traffic to justify launch of a new community. They will revisit this request again in 2 - 3 months.

I understand that this is not a satisfying response but I hope we'll turn this around when we'll review with the teams again.

Thank you for your understanding!

0 Likes
Erik Wold Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

We look forward to the review. We have 6 clients asking and waiting for the opportunity to collaborate and learn in the ControlPoint community. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Good news @Erik Wold .  Your wish has been granted.   We have a new ControlPoint product area set up within the community for you and all Micro Focus ControlPoint customers to use HERE.   Thanks for your interest.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.