Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Disable to feedback

Hi!

I know we have a new interface and would love to get the feedback. Here are some:

#1. It is nagging that every page I load, I again the feedback reqest on top of the page. Can that be disabled once I close the same?

#2. When I selected the same to provide feedback, it opened in same browser tab, losing context of the work, I was doing.

#3. Some real-state can be saved. Typically BLUE header on the top seems to be tool wider.

#4. Search should be able to provide more filters. "All Community" is too big of a filter.

#5. Is UI better? Yes! for sure it looks refeshing. Thanks for that.

Product Manager, NOM
IT Operations Management
Micro Focus
0 Likes
2 Replies
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Disable to feedback

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll be looking at all the issues.  

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Disable to feedback

By the way  @AkashDeep , your signature says you still work for HPE SW

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.