JustinN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Display / Nickname Change

Jump to solution

Hello,

I tried looking through my profile and couldnt find any display name change option. Is it possible to have my nickname/display name changed to JustinN as it was before the merge? Much appreciated.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Display / Nickname Change

Jump to solution

Justin - your screen name was updated because there was an in-bound ITRC forums profile with the same email address, and this account has now inherited all of the activity associated with it.

I've updated it back to JustinN - let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
13 Replies
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Justin - your screen name was updated because there was an in-bound ITRC forums profile with the same email address, and this account has now inherited all of the activity associated with it.

I've updated it back to JustinN - let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
JustinN Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Much appreciate it. Yeah, that was the account I had from the other forums so the activity was correct. Thanks again!

0 Likes
Michael_Pelleti Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Kevin, I appear to have the same problem - I tried to use my original forum screename of "mvpel" but that apparently conflicted with my passport username or some such, and so it looks like an e-mail mismatch between an old personal mailbox and my company mailbox has prevented import from the legacy forum. Could you have a look at that?  Let me know if you need any detailed information.

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Michael - I see your other profile from the ITRC forums here - mvpel

I'll private message you (click the envelope in the top right potion of the screen) some information on how you can access and use that profile.

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Michael_Pelleti Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hey Kevin,

That appears to have been the problem... let me double-check my SAID list and make sure I can still search patches and all that. If that all checks out, I'd like to have this account take over the mvpel username, is that possible?

0 Likes
mvpel Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Wait, nevermind - I think I've got this combed out now.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. James_Aardvark Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Kevin,

Can you please change mine as well (back to what it was) and hide my email address.

Thanks

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
James - what was your previous screen name?
I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Suman_1978 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Kevin, I wanted my Nick name changed from "an.suman" to "Suman AN".

0 Likes
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Suman_AN - you're all set!
I work for HPE.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Can youn change it to James_ Aardvark

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Kevin,

Can you please change it and hide my email address?

Regards,

0 Likes
Stephan. Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi James,

you can decide yourself if someone should see your email adress in the profile. Currently it is not vissible for me - check your profile settings.

hth

Stephan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.