Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Filter for posts with no response

Jump to solution

Hello,

I find it quite challenging to find posts with no responses and/or that are not resolved. Is there a way to filter for those posts? The "Unanswered Topics" in the community landing page is not helpful since it is flooded with "Support Tips" where usually nobody responds.

It would really help active members of the forum to make sure every question gets an answer. If not I recommend the following addition:

• Filter for posts with 0 responses
  • Filter for posts that are not resolved
  • Filter for all posts I've responded to

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Filter for posts with no response

Jump to solution

We probably can't.   It just looks at everything that doesn't have a reply. It doesn't look at any other criteria. - Kim

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
5 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Sebastian,

I am going to investigate this and get back to you.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi @BGroot,

Is there an update on this one?

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Take a look at the Data Protector User Discussions forum.  I put an unanswered topics widget on the lower right side.   It's not pretty but the other option would be to put it under the post which may be uglier, but more functional.  ??   Take a look and let me know what you think.  Again, thanks for the feedback.  It's valuable.

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi Kim,

What I don't like that it contains only (DP) Support Tip posts, that usaully get no response. This hides real user posts that require a response. How can we solve that?

2018-06-16_04h16_47.png

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We probably can't.   It just looks at everything that doesn't have a reply. It doesn't look at any other criteria. - Kim

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.