drheim Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Font problems with HP website on IE9

Hey guys,

I have been having this problem for several months now and I keep thinking that HP will fix their web site.  I have Windows 7, with the latest version of IE9.  On every other site that I go to, it works fine.  When I go to the HP website, the fonts are always super small and I have to change my Zoom from 100% tto 200% to read anything.  It works fine with Firefox or Chrome, but I have to use IE for OWA, Sharepoint, etc.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks,

Dan

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Font problems with HP website on IE9

>that HP will fix their web site.

What particular web site?  The EBC forum?  Do you have a URL?

This board is only for the EBC forum.  For other HP web sites you need to use the contact HP link or webmaster on that URL.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.