Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

HPPSocialUserSignonPage

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm wondering why we still have a HPPSocialUserSignonPage? This is not an HPE Passport anymore.

2018-06-14_19h33_38.png

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HPPSocialUserSignonPage

Jump to solution

It's just a name.  Not worth the effort to change all the Passport integration stuff just to change the page name.   You may see a lot of stuff like that.  Most of the components we work with have the HP lefters in them but we don't care that much.  We'd have to rebuild the system from scratch to eliminate them all.   We're trying to ensure HP or HPE branding isn't found in content created after the split however. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
1 Reply
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: HPPSocialUserSignonPage

Jump to solution

It's just a name.  Not worth the effort to change all the Passport integration stuff just to change the page name.   You may see a lot of stuff like that.  Most of the components we work with have the HP lefters in them but we don't care that much.  We'd have to rebuild the system from scratch to eliminate them all.   We're trying to ensure HP or HPE branding isn't found in content created after the split however. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.