Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
vgodoy Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

How to post in a Product forum

Jump to solution

I don't find which option should I use to post a question in the forum for OO. In which menu is this option?

I've another times posted but I don't know if is an incident or not, but I'm having problems to find the way to post a question.

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: How to post in a Product forum

Jump to solution

Select PRODUCTS from the menu bar.   Select your product.   That will take you to the product neighborhood.  Select the discussion area in that product neighborhood.  If you are logged in, you will see an option to create a new post. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
7 Replies
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Select PRODUCTS from the menu bar.   Select your product.   That will take you to the product neighborhood.  Select the discussion area in that product neighborhood.  If you are logged in, you will see an option to create a new post. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
vgodoy Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thank you the problem was, that when I click a link I was automatically logged off.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Jump to solution

I hope the problem is resolved now.  If not, let me know.

--
0 Likes
Sai76 Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have logged into the Microfocs community website and  slected the ALM product but still i'm unable to find the create post button to post my techincal question.

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

In the product, I selected AcuCOBOL, however I do not see a discussion area.

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hi @shjerpe  apologies but we're in the middle of a user and data migration from the old Micro Focus community site but the data hasn't been completely imported yet.   It's scheduled to be online on Feb 27th.  The single sign on part of the change goes live on this site later today, then a lot of things happen in the background with certificates, URLs/domains/redirects, and actual data migration and that's why it takes about a week for it to complete.   In the meantime, the old site for AcuCOBOL is still running, though anything new there  since yesterday won't migrate because we've already pulled the data being used to migrate.   Not ideal, but that's the best we could do. 

Once the migration is complete, a lot of "nodes" (forums, wiki/tkb, blogs, etc) will have to be renamed to fit the naming convention here.  When we're live on the 27th, please let us know if you find any problems.  

--
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Sai76  did you follow my notes posted in the accepted solution in this thread?

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.