Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Frequent Contributor.. Dante Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Micro Focus MyAccount page cannot work properly

Hi All,

I have been experiencing challenge for months to use the MyAccount portal as the web elements are not functioning properly.

A screenshot is attached here. Basically,

• the web page cannot display my username. It shows "{{activeU..." instead.
  • the dropdown menu of those options such as PRODUCTS or SUPPORT cannot be displayed.
  • all the links such as the "Feedback" on that page are either not working or giving the 404 page back.

Capture.PNGHere's what I have done so far to try to resolve or investigate the issue.

• Log out then clear the cache and reboot the machine.
  • Use a different browser in case browser compatibility issue is there. I have tried IE 11, Edge and Chrome.
  • Use a different network in case a Firewall issue is involved. I have tried the company network and 4G mobile network(visit and log in to the account via my mobile phone with WiFi disabled).
  • Use the developer view to check the source code. The only error is "TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined". Do not know how to fix it or if that is even relevant.

As none of above can resolve the issue, I have to raise a support ticket to Micro Focus support to check my account status. However, MF support says that my account status is normal and they insist the issue is on my end(not really helpful by the way).

I do have a different account that is working properly but the problem is that:

1. that account is bound with my ex-employer's email address and I could not recover the password.

2. it is not ethically right to use that account any more as that account has linked products that my ex-employer has paid for.

As for my current employer's account, that is the one I am having trouble now.  By far, I am running out of ideas and have to turn to the forum for help.

Can you think of anything else that could be wrong or I can check?

Thanks in advance.

Dante

P.S. I am not sure where is more appropriate to post this question as the My Account site is not under MF product category.

Happy to get advice on where I should post this and then I can move it to the correct place.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Micro Focus MyAccount page cannot work properly

Hey Dante,   Hang tight.  We're trying to find someone that can help you with your issue.   We don't have a community page for our Saas products and I'm just the admin that takes care of this system so I'm absolutly of no use to you.  ;-)   

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Community Manager winkra Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dante,

I found someone who can help. Could you private message me your email and the case number that you raised and I will put you in touch with them. You can either send me a private message through the community or email me at winkler@microfocus.com

thanks,

Raquel

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.. Dante Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Thanks Raquel.

Just sent your a message.

Cheers,

Dante

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.