Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

Jump to solution

Some time in the last week there was a change such that there are no bread crumbs at the top of each page.

It now just has a link to the useless main page of the community.  Now I have to drag down the Categories menu and navigate down.

When we complained a year ago about how the breadcrumbs only had one level, that was better than the current NO levels at all.

If anything, why wasn't this change announced?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

Jump to solution

>If you are viewing a different layout, please let us know what platform (browser, operating system, device)

I tried three browsers and they were all the same:

BreadcrumbsBreadcrumbs

I had a crash recently and it turns out that the issue is the size of my window.  If not big enough it's truncated.

But when I sized my windows, they appear to be the same width but just not big enough.  😞

0 Likes
2 Replies
Warren-Colorado Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category

Jump to solution

Hi Dennis,

We have not changed the breadcrumb in the Community. As I look at the top of this reply page, it has the Post Title on it, and when I click "Post" it goes to the standard breadcrumb. (Please see below)

Capture.PNG

If you are viewing a different layout, please let us know what platform (browser, operating system, device) and approximate time you see this. Thanks for sharing your question.

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Missing breadcrumbs at top of each topic/board/category (if narrow window)

Jump to solution

>If you are viewing a different layout, please let us know what platform (browser, operating system, device)

I tried three browsers and they were all the same:

BreadcrumbsBreadcrumbs

I had a crash recently and it turns out that the issue is the size of my window.  If not big enough it's truncated.

But when I sized my windows, they appear to be the same width but just not big enough.  😞

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.