Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Need To get back my old posts and access to my Old mail id !!

Jump to solution

@klb wrote:

That didn't work.  Still listed as new user.

Look, how hard can this be?  

I've been logging into ITRC using this userid:

CA474109

...and my password for freaking years, YEARS!  Now, after this change, it's all gone.  Can't get HPUX patches, can't find my posts, my solutions, all of a sudden don't have rank anymore ( like I really need it anyway ).

Where are my points and my posts and my existing profile elements including my HP contract info that allowed me to download HPUX ( et al ) patches?

KLB - I see that you're listed as a Valued Contributor, with 124 posts - so I'm not sure I understand your comment about being listed as a "new user".

@And if you're having problems with anything non-forums related, (HPUX Patches, HP contract info, etc.) you'll need to use the link I provided yesterday to request help with the new HP Support Center.  Did you use the migration process @ https://h20566.www2.hp.com/portal/site/hpsc/aae/itrc/migrate?

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
cenfinfir Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
I'm having the same problem, itrc migration worked except for my community profile, could someone from HP contact my in private to get this resolved (the contact links does not work).
0 Likes
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
cenfinfir - I've sent you a private message (click the orange envelope in the upper right part of the screen) - hopefully I will be able to help you out. 
I work for HPE.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.