Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Absent Member.. Abhilash-K Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: New Forum Locations by ITRC Tree

I found after searching for a word in this forum the result page is loading very slowly and if we are browsing through results, it is extremely very slow.

Browsing through result pages for search term is extremely very slow.

Please correct the problem.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

We have received mixed feedback on the performance of the community, but we are investigating the performance issues.

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Absent Member.. manoj_ Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Is there a way to search through the mapping results?

0 Likes
Highlighted
GaryB Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cant find these ones...

[Broken link removed on 03-23-2017 by Admin]
[Broken link removed on 03-23-2017 by Admin]

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

> Can't find this one...

And this one had two others pointing to it:

IT Resource Center Forums > OpenVMS > hardware

FC HBA queue depth on OpenVMS

IT Resource Center Forums > OpenVMS > system management

BACKUP/IO_LOAD - What Value

IT Resource Center Forums > OpenVMS > system management

speed up backups

0 Likes
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the additional information about the missing threads - we believe we've identified the issue with the content that's not yet available and are working as quickly as we can to make that content available.  I'll post a message in the "announcements" area once we have an update on the timing.

I work for HPE.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
wjcb Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Epic Fail!

0 Likes
andyalder Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thankfully Google's cache still works but that won't last for ever.

0 Likes
dirk dierickx
New Member.

you can change the layout of your websites all you want, but knowing this is a high volume forum for all users of your products and then making it impossible to use google for search or an easy way to retrive old posts is just horrible.

google cache is already no longer working for me. you need to find a way to translate these forum posts from the old URL to the new, automaticly.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Check out the announcement that was posted regarding ITRC search and Google caching issues:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Announcements/An-update-on-the-ITRC-forums-migration/td-p/4818981

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Tags (1)
0 Likes
FilipToman Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Such a fail , and I'm saying this as HP employee...

And inability to use space character in our community name? wonderful restriction.

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Filip,

Could you let us know what you don't like about the community? Much has been said in this forum , but would appreciate it if you could let us know what you don't like or can't find. We are collecting feedback and then we can evaluate to see what we can do. The community is not the same as the new Support Center, so if you could provide feedback on the community we would appreciate it.

0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

>inability to use space character in our community name?

If you migrated from the ITRC forum, you could have your spaces.

0 Likes
gigiz Absent Member.
Absent Member.

hi

i have a problem with account with bussinnes cotract associated.

i can't login in the site for download patch

My login BR819352 .... if you need i can give you als the password.

Help me

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I work for HPE.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.