Highlighted
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

New profile options for subscription

There seems to be a whole bunch of new options under subscription notifications:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Anotification-settings

In particular:  Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to [X]

I got mail about that but it didn't list the name of the author who marked it as a solution (me):

Great job! ${solution.actor.login} marked your answer to a question as an accepted solution!

I also see "Posts I'm @mentioned in", which might be interesting but I'm too lazy to use that quoting style for that to show up when I mention authors.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: New profile options for subscription

>Great job! ${solution.actor.login} marked ...

At least that is now filled in correctly.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.