Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Kurns Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Profile migration issue - two accounts on one email address

Jump to solution

Hi,

On the previous ITRC forums, I had two accounts but registered under the one email address. It seems that with the migration to the new forums, it has chosen to take the profile that I least used instead of my preferred profile (Matt Hobbs).

If anyone can help me to transfer over that that account it would be greatly appreciated. I put a lot of work into that account!

Matt

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Profile migration issue - two accounts on one email address

Jump to solution

Matt - dropped you a private message (click the envelope at the top right part of the screen) regarding your two accounts.

I work for HPE.
1 Reply
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Profile migration issue - two accounts on one email address

Jump to solution

Matt - dropped you a private message (click the envelope at the top right part of the screen) regarding your two accounts.

I work for HPE.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.