Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Nurbolat Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Protect Search Issue - Cannot go to second page

Jump to solution

HI team,

I experience a search issue on and off in Protect724. The issue is I cannot choose any Type of Post for my search and cannot navigate between pages generated as a result of my search.

Regards,

Nurbolat

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JohnJ Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Protect Search Issue - Cannot go to second page

Jump to solution

I've just deployed a fix.  It seems to be corrected.

Please let me know if you see it continue.

John
0 Likes
9 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

When you go into search you have the following options to search on:

search options.png

Does this help or were you looking for other options?

Regarding navigation, can you please give an example? If there are more then one page it gives you the search results, page by page. Also you can search at different levels, the entire community or at a category or forum level.

But you might mean something else, so please give me an example.

Thanks.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Nurbolat Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

HI Bill,

For example if I click and choose Q&A - it ignores my choice and shows the result in all posts - it is not happening always, but happens in urgent moment :)

Regarding to navigation between pages - f/e the result of my searches returns 3 pages, but when I click the second page, it ignores my choice again and stays in first page.

regards,

Nurbolat

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Nurbolat,

When you conduct your search are you in the Q&A board ? If so, does it still show you all results? That shouldn't happen as it should only show what you are searching for in that specific board.

You need to make sure you have selected "this board" when you do the search and then it should only search in that specific board, see below:

search example1.pngsearch example1.png

Regarding your second item, can you send me what you are searching for so that I can try to reproduce what you are seeing.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
mothasoca_reloaded Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hooray for splitting topics...

As for the subject of the Q. "Protect Search Issue - Cannot go to second page". Same here.

Do search, see amazing results. Now I want to see the next page with results. Which seems impossible.

Clicking on the "2", "Next", or the icon "->", seems to load stuff (the hourglass shows), then the page "1" displays.

Super Contributor.. kUMters Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Jump to solution

The same issue for me. But after some time or maybe after 20+ clicks I was able to get to the second page:)

Solution Security Architect
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks for this....  I'm investigating and I see what you're experiencing.

Stay tuned

John
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

I've just deployed a fix.  It seems to be corrected.

Please let me know if you see it continue.

John
0 Likes
mothasoca_reloaded Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Confirmed working.

Thanks for the fix John!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.