Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

RANKING SYSTEM NO LONGER APPEARS..!!

Jump to solution

Adding to the numerous quotes of dis-satisfaction, here is my top-up.

I couldn't find the top kudoed authors tab in any of the Subject's..!!

What else is to be prepared for this missing & honestly, I fell no longer HOME over here.

Like mentioned before, too strange to breathe & scared to complain..!!

well, this just one side of my view, HIGHLY DISSAPOINTED.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
JohnJ Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: RANKING SYSTEM NO LONGER APPEARS..!!

Jump to solution

Hi  Damodar,

Thanks for your feedback..   We're continuous working on improving and refining the community, both UI and structure.   I'm sorry that we didn't include "Top Kudo'ed authors" in the lastest update.   I'll add it to our backlog of improvements.

If you're willing, I would like to talk to you and hear more about your experience and expectations.     Let me know if you would be open to a short discussion.

John

John
4 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi  Damodar,

Thanks for your feedback..   We're continuous working on improving and refining the community, both UI and structure.   I'm sorry that we didn't include "Top Kudo'ed authors" in the lastest update.   I'll add it to our backlog of improvements.

If you're willing, I would like to talk to you and hear more about your experience and expectations.     Let me know if you would be open to a short discussion.

John

John
Damodar-Reddy Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

John,

Totally Happy,  that you look back to us. & Well Ofcource I am Obliged to ahve words with you.

Can you include couple of other Contributors to that discussion, so that one key opens a lot of Doors, kind of which gets a lot of inputs from various experts over the forum.

Let everyone hear back over here..!! (Willing to provide & suggest un buyable thoughts)

Cheers

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Damodar,

First - check out the Quality & Testing  community where we've added the top posts and top authors at the bottom of the page.   Here you can see top content and authors in this area.   Same is true for the sub communities and for the Agile, Lifecycle and Planning community.    

Second - I've sent you a private message to coordinate a good time for us to schedule a feedback session.  Once we have the time set.... I'll publish an update to the community... so we can get a few more participants.    If anyone wants to join, please send me a private message and I'll work with you.

John

John
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.