Highlighted
benjaminhare Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

RSS feeds not working

Jump to solution

Anyone else having trouble with RSS feeds?  My feedreader (Thunderbird) is getting back an HTTP redirect rather than an RSS XML document.  Examples:

https://community.microfocus.com/dcvta86296/rss/board?board.id=community-feedback-suggestion

https://community.microfocus.com/dcvta86296/rss/boardmessages?board.id=GW_Discussions

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RSS feeds not working

Jump to solution

@benjaminhare They're working now.  Apologies for that.  We were working on redirects to take care of some old migrated sites, and that messed up the RSS feeds.   We'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. 😬

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
1 Reply
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: RSS feeds not working

Jump to solution

@benjaminhare They're working now.  Apologies for that.  We were working on redirects to take care of some old migrated sites, and that messed up the RSS feeds.   We'll try to make sure that doesn't happen again. 😬

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.