Highlighted
Rehtael Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Sandwich Menu Deadlink

Jump to solution

The "NetIQ" category still exists in Sandwich despite the content being moved (mostly to "Security") and the home tile disappearing...

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Sandwich Menu Deadlink

Jump to solution

Thanks.  It's gone now.   Do you still see empty space on that sandwich menu where text should be?

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
7 Replies
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks.  It's gone now.   Do you still see empty space on that sandwich menu where text should be?

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

@kgroneman - Nope, gone like a gone thing

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

@kgroneman - something in Sandwich has just turned up unlabled...

MFCSML1.pngMFCSML2.png

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks @Rehtael I'll put it on the list of things to look at.  Which browser is this?   

--
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

@kgroneman - FF on opensuse....and today it looks like a proper menu....I wonder if Lithium has some content sync issues in backend...??

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

@kgroneman - today is buggered again....

image.png

0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thanks.   Gonna catch that round tuit and look at it sometime. 

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.