Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Social media buttons

Jump to solution

The social media buttons to tweet, LinkedIn etc a blog post are gone or I'm just blind today. A partner brought this to my attention.

-
Michael Procopio
LinkedIn.com/in/Michael Procopio
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Social media buttons

Jump to solution

You'll find them at the bottom of every post/article by clicking on the SHARE button:

2019-02-15 11_50_59-Open Enterprise Server 2018 SP1 - Now Available! - Micro Focus Community.png

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
3 Replies
Community Manager

Jump to solution

You'll find them at the bottom of every post/article by clicking on the SHARE button:

2019-02-15 11_50_59-Open Enterprise Server 2018 SP1 - Now Available! - Micro Focus Community.png

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I thought there was a SOLVED button but I can't find it. Yes, this one is solved in a future release.

-
Michael Procopio
LinkedIn.com/in/Michael Procopio
0 Likes
Community Manager

Jump to solution

There, I clicked the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION  button for you.   Thanks.

--
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.