Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Storage Essentials User Discussions forum

Jump to solution

Hello,

Just want to ask if someone could please:

1. Rename the forum "Storage Essentials User Discussions" to "Storage Operations Manager User Discussions", which seems to be the correct name since several years

2. Move the forum out of "Data Protection", because it simply does not belong here

Regards,
Sebastian Koehler

---
Please use the Like button below, if you find this post useful.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Storage Essentials User Discussions forum

Jump to solution

Done.  Renamed and moved under the ITOM neighborhood. - Kim

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
2 Replies
Community Manager

Jump to solution

That sounds reasonable :-)   I'm just going to run it past our ITOM community neighborhood manager to get her input as it's her baby.  Stay tuned.   Thanks!  I'm glad you're out there keeping our community site from being a TOTAL mess. ;-)

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Done.  Renamed and moved under the ITOM neighborhood. - Kim

--
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.