Community in read only mode June 18 & 19
This community will be set in READ ONLY mode for a while on Tuesday June 18 into Wednesday June 19 while we import content and users from our Micro Focus Forums community site. MORE INFORMATION
Highlighted
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Tag name not visible on various tag pages

0 Likes
2 Replies
Warren-Colorado Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Tag name not visible on various tag pages

The tag is visible in the title at the top of the page. For example, using the first URL you provided, and selecting the second tag, generates a call to the page http://community.hpe.com/t5/tag/time/tg-p where the tag is "time" and the title at the top of the page says "Community Home / Tag "time".

I hope this helps,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren
0 Likes
Dennis Handly Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Tag name not visible on various tag pages

>The tag is visible in the title at the top of the page.

This is not really a title but breadcrumbs.  I was thinking something on par with a board or subject line.

That may be a change in the new forum breadcrumb lines but the other links don't have them.

They just say: Latest Tagged

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.