jrmhscht Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Update email address

Hi,

I'm trying to update my email address for the forums. It requires me to enter my password, but will not accept the password. This is the password I used to log into the forums and the customer center. I changed the password in customer center to see if that would sync to the forums, but so far it still doesn't accept my password when I try to update my email address. Should this be working?

Thanks,
Jeremiah
0 Likes
1 Reply
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Update email address

Hi Jeremiah,

If you want your email address private, click on the CONTACT US link on the bottom and send your new address. If you don't care, just post it here. We'll change it for ya. If you're curious why you're having problems changing it, it's explained in our forum FAQ: https://forums.novell.com/faq.php?faq=novfor#faq_change_password
--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.