Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Where do we ask for help?

Jump to solution

This forum is for General Feedback and Suggestions. With so many of us new to the Lithium platform there will be lots of usability questions that long-time users just take for granted.

Is this the correct forum to ask those questions?

_____
Kevin Boyle - Knowledge Partner
If you find this post helpful, please click on Like below.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Where do we ask for help?

Jump to solution

Depends on who you are. 

You could post your question here OR, if you are an Employee or a Knowledge Partner, you have your own private discussion areas.    Luckily, so far there haven't been many people coming from the old Telligent site that haven't been able to pick right up here and carry on. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager kgroneman Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Where do we ask for help?

Jump to solution

Depends on who you are. 

You could post your question here OR, if you are an Employee or a Knowledge Partner, you have your own private discussion areas.    Luckily, so far there haven't been many people coming from the old Telligent site that haven't been able to pick right up here and carry on. 

--
My computer used to beat me at chess all the time, but then I changed the competition to kick boxing.......
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.