Our vBulletin migration is complete.
Welcome vBulletin users! All content and user information from the Micro Focus Forums (vBulletin) site has been migrated to this site. READ MORE.
Absent Member.. George_Dodds Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Wrong name?

Jump to solution

Allo admins, apologies but i've made a bit of a pigs ear of this new setup.

Think i've ended up linking one of my old member of staffs accounts that i created with mine

My account should be

BR627460 George Dodds

I'm sure i'll get used to the new site soon enough, but i'd a least like to be me 🙂

Thanks in advance

George

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Wrong name?

Jump to solution

George - you should be all set now - let me know if there's anything else I can assist with...

I work for HPE.
2 Replies
Highlighted
Kevin_Paul Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

George - you should be all set now - let me know if there's anything else I can assist with...

I work for HPE.
Absent Member.. George_Dodds Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks for that, much appreciated.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.