Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
maf Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

access to customer forum not allowed

Jump to solution

Hi, this was discussed before, but I've got the same issue and no idea where to report it.

I seem to have lost access to OMi support forum. I've checked entitlements via:

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/settings

And I should be ok.

I don't see the forum and direct links that I still get via mail subscriptions result in:

Access denied:

You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

One example would be:

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Operations-Manager-i-Support/OMi-Support-Tip-Check-the-OMi-database-s-configuration/m-p/1623354/thread-id/3919

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Acclaimed Contributor.. BGroot Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: access to customer forum not allowed

Jump to solution

Hi,

I sent you a private message yesterday in the community. Did you receive it? You can access your private messages by clicking on the "envelop" next to your screen name in the top bar.

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Community Manager COEST Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Sorry about your issues getting access, we are looking into it and you'll get feedback asap!

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I will send you a private message in the community where I will request your SAID(Service Agreement ID) so that i can do some troubleshooting regarding your access.

Apologize for the inconvenience.

Greetings,

Bill

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I sent you a private message yesterday in the community. Did you receive it? You can access your private messages by clicking on the "envelop" next to your screen name in the top bar.

Greetings,

Bill

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.