lena_durst Absent Member.
Absent Member.

C3PO registration on Windows 10 ?

Hi,

me again. I can't register my C3PO to GroupWise.
I'm using Windows 10 Pro and GroupWise 14.2.3.

Is there something special I have to do to register it? / Does it work on your windows 10?

What I tried to register until now: I added my exe to my C:\Program Files (x86)\Novell\GroupWise folder and then called RegAsm.exe with my exe as file. I also tried \r on my exe. Both commands run without showing any error but nothing happens in GroupWise.
I read somewhere about how to check whether it was registered correctly: regedit should show HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE->Software->Novell->...c3po stuff. But there isn't even a Novell folder there.

Hope you can help!
Lena
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
lena_durst Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: C3PO registration on Windows 10 ?

Solved: Using RegAsm.exe somehow worked out as soon as I used c# instead of vb and created a dll instead of an exe.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.