NanLau Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Calling "get_Recipients" of Message throw out a fatal error

Hi,

I found calling "get_Recipients" of Message would throw out a fatal error (in C++ code), which couldn't be caught. I think it is probably the C runtime aborting due to an invalid parameter to a CRT function, since my worker process exit status is 0xC000000D (STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER).

Has anyone ever met this? Any way to solve it? Thanks.

NOTE: 1. It is not for all messages, just for some of them, but it seems nothing special for those messages.
2. I was using GroupWise client 8. If using GroupWise client 7, no such issue would occur. Will it be a regression issue?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
waiwaizp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Calling "get_Recipients" of Message throw out a fatal er

I also met the same issue in GroupWise client 8, there was not a good solution to resolve it, I just used the "_set_invalid_parameter_handler" to deal the fatal error and terminate my application, then restart it to skip this messages, I think it would be a regression issue for 8.0.2
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.