New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can we set/get the resource capacity in GroupWise?

Hi,

Do you know if there is attribute "capacity" for GroupWise resource? If so, how can we view/edit the "resource capacity" in ConsoleOne, and how to get/set that property by API? 🙂 Thanks in advance!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Please explain more about what you mean. Not enough information here. What is the definition you are working under for 'capacity'?

--El

Joephom;2213198 wrote:
Hi,

Do you know if there is attribute "capacity" for GroupWise resource? If so, how can we view/edit the "resource capacity" in ConsoleOne, and how to get/set that property by API? 🙂 Thanks in advance!

El LaGrew elbert.lagrew#katun.com elagrew on twitter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I think it should be a value for the maximum number of people that can be in a room. This information will show up for the user when they book the resource. Any ideas? Thanks.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oh..OK. Now I got you. That's a good idea actually.

I do not think this exists exactly how I think it should work, but you could add the information to an existing field, or make it part of the resource title.

Example: Conference Room 1A -Cap 30

--El

Joephom;2213386 wrote:
I think it should be a value for the maximum number of people that can be in a room. This information will show up for the user when they book the resource. Any ideas? Thanks.

El LaGrew elbert.lagrew#katun.com elagrew on twitter
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

On 8/16/2012 1:16 AM, Joephom wrote:
>
> I think it should be a value for the maximum number of people that can
> be in a room. This information will show up for the user when they book
> the resource. Any ideas? Thanks.
>
>

there is no such support in gw. You'd probably have to write a custom
c3p0 to achieve something close to this.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.