arnieOAG Absent Member.
Absent Member.
8273 views

Content is not allowed in trailing section.

I'm making a call to GroupWise to authenticate:

BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider)groupWisePortType;
bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY, "http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap");

Holder<String> session = null, gwVersion = null, build = null;
PlainText auth = new PlainText();
auth.setUsername(credentials.getUsername()); auth.setPassword(credentials.getPassword());
Holder<UserInfo> userInfo = new Holder<UserInfo>();
BigDecimal version = new BigDecimal("1.2");
Holder<AccessRightEntry> accessRightEntry = new Holder<AccessRightEntry>();
Holder<List<Host>>redirectToHost = new Holder<List<Host>>();
Holder<XMLGregorianCalendar>serverUTCtime = new Holder<XMLGregorianCalendar>();
Holder<Status>status = new Holder<Status>();

log.info("authenticating to GroupWise user id: {0}", credentials.getUsername());
groupWisePortType.loginRequest(
auth, "en", version, "grpwise-soap-test",
true, session, userInfo, accessRightEntry,
gwVersion, build, redirectToHost, serverUTCtime, status
);

if ( "0".equals(status) ) {
result = true;
oagGrpWiseSession = new OagGrpWiseSession();
oagGrpWiseSession.setSession(session.value);
oagGrpWiseSession.setUserInfo(userInfo.value);

} else {
if ( status != null ) {
facesMessages.add(Severity.ERROR, status.value.getDescription());
}
}

and getting:

09:52:08,343 INFO [Authenticator] authenticating to GroupWise user id: acm3
09:52:13,734 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :1:269: Content is not allowed in trailing section.
09:52:28,640 ERROR [SeamLoginModule] Error invoking login method

Oh, and status != null but its "value()" is. In the server log file:

2009-05-06 09:52:08,359 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] pushMessageContext: org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@1901a62 (Thread ajp-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8009-1)
2009-05-06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.ParameterWrapping] wrapRequestParameters: com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation] setRequestParamValue: [name={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest,value=com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest]
2009-05-06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS] bindRequestMessage: {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:08,578 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation] getRequestParamValue: {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:08,578 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation] transformPayloadValue: com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest -> com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler executor: []
2009-05-06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler executor: []
2009-05-06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler executor: []
2009-05-06 09:52:08,625 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.client.RemotingConnectionImpl] Get locator for: [addr=http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap,props={javax.xml.ws.service.endpoint.address=http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap}]
2009-05-06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker] org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa connecting
2009-05-06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker] org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa connected
2009-05-06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.client.RemotingConnectionImpl] Remoting metadata: {NoThrowOnError=true, HEADER={SOAPAction="loginRequest", Content-Type=text/xml; charset=UTF-8}}
2009-05-06 09:52:08,687 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker] Setting request header with SOAPAction : "loginRequest"
2009-05-06 09:52:08,687 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker] Setting request header with Content-Type : text/xml; charset=UTF-8
2009-05-06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement] -----------------------------------
2009-05-06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement] Transitioning from OBJECT_VALID to XML_VALID
2009-05-06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.ObjectContent] getXMLFragment from Object [xmlType={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest,javaType=class com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest]
2009-05-06 09:52:08,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.JAXBSerializer] serialize: [xmlName={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest,xmlType={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest]

2009-05-06 09:52:13,531 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.JAXBSerializer] serialized: <loginRequest xmlns="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods" xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/types"><auth xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="ns2:PlainText"><ns2:username>acm3</ns2:username><ns2:password>Janeway28</ns2:password></auth><language>en</language><version>1.2</version><application>grpwise-soap-test</application><userid>true</userid></loginRequest>
2009-05-06 09:52:13,546 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.ObjectContent] xmlFragment: [source=<loginRequest xmlns="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods" xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/types"><auth xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:type="ns2:PlainText"><ns2:username>acm3</ns2:username><ns2:password>Janeway28</ns2:password></auth><language>en</language><version>1.2</version><application>grpwise-soap-test</application><userid>true</userid></loginRequest>]
2009-05-06 09:52:13,546 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement] -----------------------------------
2009-05-06 09:52:13,562 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageUnMarshaller] getMimeHeaders from: {Date=[Wed, 06 May 2009 09:52:09 GMT], NoThrowOnError=true, Content-Length=[268], HEADER={SOAPAction="loginRequest", Content-Type=text/xml; charset=UTF-8}, ResponseCode=200, ResponseCodeMessage=null, Content-Type=[text/xml; charset=utf-8], Server=[NetWare GroupWise POA 7.0.3], Pragma=[no-cache]}
2009-05-06 09:52:13,687 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl] createMessage: [contentType=text/xml; charset=utf-8]
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :1:269: Content is not allowed in trailing section.
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.InvokerRegistry] removed org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa from registry
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.MessageContextJAXWS] Begin response processing
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] popMessageContext: org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@1901a62 (Thread ajp-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8009-1)
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] pushMessageContext: org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@2e50c (Thread ajp-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8009-1)
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS] unbindResponseMessage: {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient] Handler modified body payload, unbind message again
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS] unbindResponseMessage: {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation] getReturnValue
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation] transformPayloadValue: null -> null
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
2009-05-06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] popMessageContext: org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@2e50c (Thread ajp-localhost%2F127.0.0.1-8009-1)
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Content is not allowed in trailing section.

Sorry, I don't know what
"Content is not allowed in trailing section." means.
Is that coming from jboss?
You can do a SOAP trace of the request and response.
You can make sure the response coming back agrees
with your schema.

>>> On Wednesday, May 06, 2009 at 9:06 AM,

arnieOAG<arnieOAG@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> I'm making a call to GroupWise to authenticate:
>
> BindingProvider bp = (BindingProvider)groupWisePortType;
> bp.getRequestContext().put(BindingProvider.ENDPOINT_ADDRESS_PROPERTY,
> "http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap");
>
> Holder<String> session = null, gwVersion = null, build = null;
> PlainText auth = new PlainText();
> auth.setUsername(credentials.getUsername());
> auth.setPassword(credentials.getPassword());
> Holder<UserInfo> userInfo = new Holder<UserInfo>();
> BigDecimal version = new BigDecimal("1.2");
> Holder<AccessRightEntry> accessRightEntry = new
> Holder<AccessRightEntry>();
> Holder<List<Host>>redirectToHost = new Holder<List<Host>>();
> Holder<XMLGregorianCalendar>serverUTCtime = new
> Holder<XMLGregorianCalendar>();
> Holder<Status>status = new Holder<Status>();
>
> log.info("authenticating to GroupWise user id: {0}",
> credentials.getUsername());
> groupWisePortType.loginRequest(
> auth, "en", version, "grpwise‑soap‑test",
> true, session, userInfo, accessRightEntry,
> gwVersion, build, redirectToHost, serverUTCtime, status
> );
>
> if ( "0".equals(status) ) {
> result = true;
> oagGrpWiseSession = new OagGrpWiseSession();
> oagGrpWiseSession.setSession(session.value);
> oagGrpWiseSession.setUserInfo(userInfo.value);
>
> } else {
> if ( status != null ) {
> facesMessages.add(Severity.ERROR, status.value.getDescription());
> }
> }
>
> and getting:
>
> 09:52:08,343 INFO [Authenticator] authenticating to GroupWise user id:
> acm3
> 09:52:13,734 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :1:269: Content is not
> allowed in trailing section.
> 09:52:28,640 ERROR [SeamLoginModule] Error invoking login method
>
> Oh, and status != null but its "value()" is. In the server log file:
>
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,359 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] pushMessageContext:
> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@1901a62 (Thread
> ajp‑localhost%2F127.0.0.1‑8009‑1)
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxrpc.ParameterWrapping] wrapRequestParameters:
> com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
> setRequestParamValue:
>

[name={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest,valu

> e=com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest]
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,484 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS] bindRequestMessage:
> {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,578 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
> getRequestParamValue:
> {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,578 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
> transformPayloadValue:
> com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest ‑>
> com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler
> executor: []
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler
> executor: []
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,609 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] Create a handler
> executor: []
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,625 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.client.RemotingConnectionImpl] Get locator for:
>

[addr=http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap,props={javax.xml.ws.service.endpoint.ad

> dress=http://204.64.46.152:7191/soap}]
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker]
> org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa connecting
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.remoting.MicroRemoteClientInvoker]
> org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa connected
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,671 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.client.RemotingConnectionImpl] Remoting metadata:
> {NoThrowOnError=true, HEADER={SOAPAction="loginRequest",
> Content‑Type=text/xml; charset=UTF‑8}}
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,687 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker] Setting request
> header with SOAPAction : "loginRequest"
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,687 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker] Setting request
> header with Content‑Type : text/xml; charset=UTF‑8
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>

‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑â
€‘‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement] Transitioning from
> OBJECT_VALID to XML_VALID
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,718 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.ObjectContent]
> getXMLFragment from Object
>

[xmlType={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRe

> quest,javaType=class
> com.novell.schemas._2005._01.groupwise.methods.LoginRequest]
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:08,734 DEBUG

[org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.JAXBSerializer]
> serialize:
>

[xmlName={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods}loginRequest,x

>

mlType={http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequ
e
> st]
>
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,531 DEBUG

[org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.JAXBSerializer]
> serialized: <loginRequest
> xmlns="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods"
> xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/types"><auth
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema‑instance"
>

xsi:type="ns2:PlainText"><ns2:username>acm3</ns2:username><ns2:password>Jane
way28</n
>

s2:password></auth><language>en</language><version>1.2</version><application
>grpwise‑soap‑te
> st</application><userid>true</userid></loginRequest>
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,546 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.ObjectContent]
> xmlFragment: [source=<loginRequest
> xmlns="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/methods"
> xmlns:ns2="http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/types"><auth
> xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema‑instance"
>

xsi:type="ns2:PlainText"><ns2:username>acm3</ns2:username><ns2:password>Jane
way28</n
>

s2:password></auth><language>en</language><version>1.2</version><application
>grpwise‑soap‑te
> st</application><userid>true</userid></loginRequest>]
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,546 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPContentElement]
>

‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑â
€‘‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑‑
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,562 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.SOAPMessageUnMarshaller] getMimeHeaders from:
> {Date=[Wed, 06 May 2009 09:52:09 GMT], NoThrowOnError=true,
> Content‑Length=[268], HEADER={SOAPAction="loginRequest",
> Content‑Type=text/xml; charset=UTF‑8}, ResponseCode=200,
> ResponseCodeMessage=null, Content‑Type=[text/xml; charset=utf‑8],
> Server=[NetWare GroupWise POA 7.0.3], Pragma=[no‑cache]}
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,687 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageFactoryImpl] createMessage:
> [contentType=text/xml; charset=utf‑8]
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 ERROR [STDERR] [Fatal Error] :1:269: Content

is
> not allowed in trailing section.
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.remoting.InvokerRegistry]
> removed org.jboss.remoting.transport.http.HTTPClientInvoker@2b72fa from
> registry
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.MessageContextJAXWS] Begin response
> processing
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] popMessageContext:
> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@1901a62 (Thread
> ajp‑localhost%2F127.0.0.1‑8009‑1)
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] pushMessageContext:
> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@2e50c (Thread
> ajp‑localhost%2F127.0.0.1‑8009‑1)
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS]
> unbindResponseMessage:
> {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.CommonClient]

Handler
> modified body payload, unbind message again
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.binding.SOAP11BindingJAXWS]
> unbindResponseMessage:
> {http://schemas.novell.com/2005/01/GroupWise/groupwise.wsdl}loginRequest
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
> getReturnValue
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG [org.jboss.ws.core.EndpointInvocation]
> transformPayloadValue: null ‑> null
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.HandlerChainExecutor] close
> 2009‑05‑06 09:52:13,734 DEBUG
> [org.jboss.ws.core.soap.MessageContextAssociation] popMessageContext:
> org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.handler.SOAPMessageContextJAXWS@2e50c (Thread
> ajp‑localhost%2F127.0.0.1‑8009‑1)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.