Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Custom Mailbox Statistics

Hello,

I don´t know which subforum would be the right place for my question so I picked this one. We have a GW 2012 system running with a few hundred users and want to get some detailed statistics about mailbox sizes. The combination of GWCHECK and GWMBSIZE helped us to get lists of users mailbox size for each PostOffice. This is fine but we need it a bit more detailed: A report about mailbox size of users which would only consider items for example older than one year or within a given time period or something like that, or the count and sum of mails with attachments greater than a specific value per user.

Do you know any approach to realize something like this? Is the GWCheck statistic customizable somehow or can any development tool or API perform such a task?

Thanks for your help!
Labels (1)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.