Highlighted
bendeichp Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Excel + VBA

Hi Forum,

I never played with this stuff but it seems to be possible to send mails from excel with VBA over groupwise 🙂
The mails appear in the outgoing folder and the recipient receives the mails.
Works nice so far.
But our customer want the user to be able to make changes to that mails.
Until now he was not able to show the user the mask of the new mail, it's just send invisible without a notice.

Have any of you an idea how it's possible to let the user make some changes and send it?
Would that even be possible?

If you need any other informations, let me know. As I mentioned, I'm not familiar with VBA....

Thanks in advance

"Have you tried turn it off and on again?"
Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.