Commodore
Commodore

GW18 Vibe Calendar sync dosn´t work SSL

Hi,

I´m not sure if this ist the right thread, if not push it to the right place.

We use the Novell Data Synchronizer to synchronize the calenders from Vibe (4.0.4) and GroupWise (18.0.1). Now we wan´t to switch the SOAP to SSL, but if I switch it in Data sync, the calenderentries from Vibe will not sync to the GroupWise.

I think the certificate from the SOAP must be installed to the Data Sync but I can´t find the right place for that.

Or is it possible to sync that with out an Datasync?

The SOAP over SSL is working with ZENWorks Mobile Workspace, so I think that the problem must be at the Data Synchronizer
Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Unfortunately the old Datasync product is no longer supported and I am not sure this is something that it can even do. The calendar sync from Vibe to GroupWise is also no longer supported. You may try posting in the GroupWise Mobility Service and see if there is anyone out there that can help out with the old product.

Pam
0 Likes
Commodore
Commodore

Yesterday I called with an Microfocus-Employee, and they give me the fix to my issue. The way is the same like GW Mobility, only the path is a little different.

-> copie the GW-SOAP certificate (in .pem-format) to /var/lib/datasync/connectors/groupwise/ and then restart the Datasync

They told me too, that at this Time there is no MicroFocus-Product, wich can sync the calender from Vibe to GroupWise, but they will talk to the Microfocus productmanagment for this probleme

for me the thread can be closed
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.