Highlighted
gw8novoice Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to set Default Mailing Address in GW8 using C3PO objects

I am just migrating to GW8 and trying to set the default mailing address for a contact programatically using AddressBookEntry object from VB code using
C3Po ClientState and related properties. I am using IGWAccount9 object and creating a new addressbookentry object using the AddressBookEntries.Add object. To this new object, i set a value to the DefaultMailingAddress Property. I am not thrown an exception but the value does not get set also.

Thanks in advace for your help.

-JP
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.