Absent Member.
Absent Member.
2477 views

java.lang.InternalError: fillbuf from readCursorRequest

Hi,

Can anyone throw any light on what might be causing the following exception:

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.InternalError: fillbuf
at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.InputEntity.parsedContent(InputEntity.java:513)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.InputEntity.getParsedContent(InputEntity.java:378)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.Parser2.parseContent(Parser2.java:3037)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:2325)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.streaming.XMLReaderImpl.next(XMLReaderImpl.java:115)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralSimpleTypeSerializer.deserialize(LiteralSimpleTypeSerializer.java:122)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.AttachmentItemInfo_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(AttachmentItemInfo_LiteralSerializer.java:83)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.AttachmentInfo_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(AttachmentInfo_LiteralSerializer.java:53)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.Mail_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(Mail_LiteralSerializer.java:424)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.Mail_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.doDeserialize(Mail_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.java:78)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.InterfaceSerializerBase.deserialize(InterfaceSerializerBase.java:118)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.Item_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.doDeserialize(Item_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.java:174)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.InterfaceSerializerBase.deserialize(InterfaceSerializerBase.java:118)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.ItemList_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(ItemList_LiteralSerializer.java:68)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.ReadCursorResponse_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(ReadCursorResponse_LiteralSerializer.java:54)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub._deserialize_readCursorRequest(GroupWisePortType_Stub.java:5460)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub._readFirstBodyElement(GroupWisePortType_Stub.java:4770)
at com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:228)
at com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub.readCursorRequest(GroupWisePortType_Stub.java:2432)
at ... the following line of code in our application:

ReadCursorResponse readCursorResponse = groupWisePortType_Stub.readCursorRequest(folderID, cursor, true, null, 5, sessionID, logSOAPTrace);

Cheers,
Keith.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Sorry, you will have to look at the SOAP trace to see if you can
tell anything wrong with the response. If you need help, you can
post the SOAP trace or reply to me in private.
Similar problems are caused with an incompatibility with the version
of the schema used to talk to the POA.

What version of the schema are you using?
What are you passing in the <version> element in the loginRequest?
What version of the POA are you using?
What version of Java are you using?
What version of the Java SOAP libraries are you using?

Preston

>>> On Monday, August 15, 2011 at 5:36 AM,

keithdavidsonsd<keithdavidsonsd@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone throw any light on what might be causing the following
> exception:
>
> Exception in thread "Thread‑1" java.lang.InternalError: fillbuf
> at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.InputEntity.parsedContent(InputEntity.java:513)
> at
> com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.InputEntity.getParsedContent(InputEntity.java:378)
> at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.Parser2.parseContent(Parser2.java:3037)
> at com.sun.xml.rpc.sp.Parser2.parse(Parser2.java:2325)
> at
> com.sun.xml.rpc.streaming.XMLReaderImpl.next(XMLReaderImpl.java:115)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralSimpleTypeSerializer.deserialize(Lit

> eralSimpleTypeSerializer.java:122)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.AttachmentItemInfo_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(A

> ttachmentItemInfo_LiteralSerializer.java:83)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeseria

> lize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(Lit

> eralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.AttachmentInfo_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(Attac

> hmentInfo_LiteralSerializer.java:53)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeseria

> lize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(Lit

> eralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.Mail_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(Mail_LiteralSer

> ializer.java:424)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeseria

> lize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(Lit

> eralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.Mail_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.doDeserialize(Mail_Inte

> rfaceSOAPSerializer.java:78)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.InterfaceSerializerBase.deserialize(InterfaceSerial

> izerBase.java:118)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.Item_InterfaceSOAPSerializer.doDeserialize(Item_Inte

> rfaceSOAPSerializer.java:174)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.InterfaceSerializerBase.deserialize(InterfaceSerial

> izerBase.java:118)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.ItemList_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(ItemList_Li

> teralSerializer.java:68)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeseria

> lize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(Lit

> eralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.ReadCursorResponse_LiteralSerializer.doDeserialize(R

> eadCursorResponse_LiteralSerializer.java:54)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.internalDeseria

> lize(LiteralObjectSerializerBase.java:216)
> at
>

com.sun.xml.rpc.encoding.literal.LiteralObjectSerializerBase.deserialize(Lit

> eralObjectSerializerBase.java:124)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub._deserialize_readCursorReques

> t(GroupWisePortType_Stub.java:5460)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub._readFirstBodyElement(GroupWi

> sePortType_Stub.java:4770)
> at
> com.sun.xml.rpc.client.StreamingSender._send(StreamingSender.java:228)
> at
>

com.novell.groupwise.ws.GroupWisePortType_Stub.readCursorRequest(GroupWisePo

> rtType_Stub.java:2432)
> at ... the following line of code in our application:
>
> ReadCursorResponse readCursorResponse =
> groupWisePortType_Stub.readCursorRequest(folderID, cursor, true, null,
> 5, sessionID, logSOAPTrace);
>
> Cheers,
> Keith.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Preston,

I would like to take up your offer to reply to you in private. Do you have an email address I can use?

Cheers,
Keith
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

pstephenson@gw.novell.com

>>> On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 3:56 PM,

keithdavidsonsd<keithdavidsonsd@no-mx.forums.novell.com> wrote:

> Hi Preston,
>
> I would like to take up your offer to reply to you in private. Do you
> have an email address I can use?
>
> Cheers,
> Keith

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.