Highlighted
Anonymous_User Absent Member.
Absent Member.

wsdl for 7.0.3

As it seems 7.0.3 adds some new SOAP functionality (specifically, I'm
interested in the rules create/delete/modify, that was supposedly added),
will there be a new WSDL document available for us to generate classes
against?
(I checked the SP3 files, but could not find it...)

Thanks,

Johan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Absent Member.

Re: wsdl for 7.0.3

We will release the 7.03 WSDL and documentation as soon as possible. I let you know more information shortly.

Tim

>>> On 3/25/2008 at 2:54 PM, in message <gEdGj.3988$9J3.3422@kovat.provo.novell.com>, Johan Reinalda<johan@global.thunderbird.edu> wrote:

against?

Thanks,

Johan
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Tim,

any ETA on the WSDL files?

I'm now running into some of the changes testing various pieces of code (eg. in client settings "getSettingsRequest" method, where some settings 'value' entries now return a complex type, instead of a string)

These schema changes are now throwing exceptions when I run my php code in WSDL mode. It would be great to have the new files to be able to update my class. (For the time being I'm running in non-WSDL mode, but then everything becomes an array instead of object, ie. a pain in the neck to parse)

Thanks,

Johan

"Tim Draper" <TDraper@gw.novell.com> wrote in message news:47E92A9B.235E.0029.3@gw.novell.com...
We will release the 7.03 WSDL and documentation as soon as possible. I let you know more information shortly.

Tim

>>> On 3/25/2008 at 2:54 PM, in message <gEdGj.3988$9J3.3422@kovat.provo.novell.com>, Johan Reinalda<johan@global.thunderbird.edu> wrote:

against?

Thanks,

Johan

0 Likes
Absent Member.

I have posted the GroupWise 7.03 WSDL files to the main download area for the gwsoap project. The link is: http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/GroupWise_Web_Service_%28SOAP%29 The file is called GWWS_703.zip.

The zip file contains the 7.03 WSDL and schemas. It also has a document that outline some of the major changes. Streaming is documented in the file. There is java source code view. It contains other major changes.

This is not in the official format. Stay tuned for the official release of the 7.03 documentation. I wanted to get this out for all to consume before the official release is available. I don't have a time frame for the official release.

Hope this helps.

Tim

>>>

Tim,

I'm now running into some of the changes testing various pieces of code (eg. in client settings "getSettingsRequest" method, where some settings 'value' entries now return a complex type, instead of a string)

These schema changes are now throwing exceptions when I run my php code in WSDL mode. It would be great to have the new files to be able to update my class. (For the time being I'm running in non-WSDL mode, but then everything becomes an array instead of object, ie. a pain in the neck to parse)

Thanks,

Johan

"Tim Draper" <TDraper@gw.novell.com> wrote in message news:47E92A9B.235E.0029.3@gw.novell.com...

Tim

against?

Thanks,

Johan
0 Likes
Absent Member.

Tim,
Just downloaded it. Thanks a lot, this is very much appreciated!

Johan

"Tim Draper" <TDraper@gw.novell.com> wrote in message news:47FCF106.235E.0029.3@gw.novell.com...
I have posted the GroupWise 7.03 WSDL files to the main download area for the gwsoap project. The link is: http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/GroupWise_Web_Service_%28SOAP%29 The file is called GWWS_703.zip.

The zip file contains the 7.03 WSDL and schemas. It also has a document that outline some of the major changes. Streaming is documented in the file. There is java source code view. It contains other major changes.

This is not in the official format. Stay tuned for the official release of the 7.03 documentation. I wanted to get this out for all to consume before the official release is available. I don't have a time frame for the official release.

Hope this helps.

Tim

>>>

Tim,

Thanks,

Johan

Tim

against?

Thanks,

Johan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.