Admin - Proxy Rights Report

Idea ID 2779537

Admin - Proxy Rights Report

As the GroupWise administrator I want to be able to see who has proxy rights for a given user or resource so that I can perform security audits.
5 Comments
Visitor.
A quick win can be a "readable" output in GWCheck (see TID7000712).
New Member.
Already exists: http://www.advansyscorp.com/products/extend/fv-solutions/enterprise-proxy/
New Member.
A GroupWise native way of doing this would be applicable.
Visitor.
A native way I agree would be a great feature addition.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
This feature was added to GroupWise 18 which shipped the week of December 11th. This allows you to look at users and see their proxies, shared folders, rules etc... I will close this idea and take future ideas on enhancements to the feature added in GroupWise 18.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.