GW Web Signature Support

Idea ID 2776459

GW Web Signature Support

Would be nice to have personal and global signature support. Don't think I've seen this in the road map...But happy to be corrected.

9 Comments
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Waiting for Votes

The next thing to introduce for GW Web is proxy support.   That is scheduled for 18.3   With that we will officially retire the old Web Access.     Then focus on new features.   Signature support would be at the top of my list.   Between now and when proxy is completed I am waiting to see what the community has to say as the top priority and what direct customer feedback prioritizes and then we will say what is coming next.

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

I saw the plan for the Proxy support Mike, we use Personal Signatures and Global Signatures. Having those in the WebAccess saves a lot faff for those who don't have access to a desktop client. I think it will be tough for those guys if the WebAccess gets retired before that feature gets sorted. Lots of copy and pasting....

Our users are loving the GW Web as it is though, all of them prefer the look and feel to the WebAccess.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I use GW Web as my every day client right now, working remotely.   So I do get the need for signatures and its one of my top picks. 

When I say retire old Web Access,  it will still be available to use, like an older client.  We just wont be putting fixes or supporting it so we can focus on GW Web.

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Oh! Righto Mike... Thanks for the Clarification

Member.

Signatures, Proxy Access, Modify Appointments, Personal Appointments, Edit Address Book.

Lack of Signatures is holding me back from rolling it out to clients

Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

While I have received mostly positive responses for GW Web, There were issues with is as well as simple things. Like delete. Can't sit and hit del over and over in GW web. It does not highlight the next message. So obviously can not. So it would be nice for it to go to the next message or at least have an option for customize.

Member.

Good call

Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Love the new look and feel of GWWeb.

Signature support is much more important (for us) than proxy access.  Generally, our users don't proxy other accounts, but every one of them wants their signatures on their emails.

Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How did the new web interface ship without something as basic as signatures? Not only that, but how has it taken this long to even get word that signatures are coming to the new web interface?

🤡

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.