NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.

Groupwise Web - Open two emails and be able to access and see within one tab

Idea ID 2772687

Groupwise Web - Open two emails and be able to access and see within one tab

New Groupwise Web (Version 18.2.1, Build 135777) is very fast to open, and very quick to respond. However, it would be nice to open more than one email message, and be able to access, view  & navigate each one within one tab.

For example,
- I double-click one email message, it opens in bottom right corner of tab
- I double-click second email message, it opens in SAME position at bottom right corner of tab
- I can't see first email message because it's under second email message
- I can't move either message
- If I close second email message, first email message is underneath

Thank you.

3 Comments
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Label should be "GW Web" and name of product is "GroupWise Web".  WebAccess is the old web browser solution that will be depreciated very soon.

Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

@ehanleythank you. I have changed the label

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Status changed to: Needs Clarification

This is most likely a duplication of the request to be able to move and resize windows in GW Web.  

When you open multiple emails you can see them minimized at the bottom of the page and toggle between them.   

If you could move and resize the windows that would solve the request as I understand that and we do already have Ideas submitted on that and its in our backlog.    If that is the request please vote there.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.