I need feedback on Forward/Forward as attachment

Idea ID 2786254

I need feedback on Forward/Forward as attachment

We have been discussing possible enhancements to Forward/Forward as attachment relating to discussion threading. We would like some feedback on how they should work:

1. Forward as attachment from the list - Forward as attachment forwards the entire conversation as individual attachments. The recipient (if using GroupWise) sees a message with just the root items of the conversations/ If one of these attachments is opened, the forwarded conversation displays as a unit (replies shown inline etc). This may have a setting to control it.
2. Perhaps a forward option in the reply boxes in the conversation? We could have an option that would flat forward any part of the conversation and all it's children. The same option on the bottom of the conversation reply box would forward the entire conversation. In this scenario, these would get threaded into the conversation, but actions done on the list or individual items wouldn't.

3. Perhaps an option to display forwarded items within the conversation, or as separate threads of their own.
3 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I would like to have the capacity to forward multiple attachments when needed rather than forwarding them one at a time.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
I would like to have the capacity to forward multiple attachments when needed rather than forwarding them one at a time.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.