Invite to Appointment

Idea ID 2781707

Invite to Appointment

As a GroupWise user I want to be able to Invite additional attendees to an appointment that I receive and/or that I am the organizer so that if Individuals that should attend are not include I can Invite/add them to the appointment.

The organizer should be aware of any Invites to the meeting
Invitees should be notified of any changes made to the appointment as if they were originally on the list of Invitees
Organizer can see status of Invitees such as Accepted/Declined
2 Comments
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Today the organizer can add additional invitees using the right-click > Edit option, but I agree that it would be nice as an invitee to be able to add more invitees and the organizer can then see the status of those.
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
This feature is available in GroupWise 14.2
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.