Messages presented in grouped/threaded/stacked form

Idea ID 2786219

Messages presented in grouped/threaded/stacked form

The GroupWise client I know doesn't quite present messages in the form that at least one of my users would like to see - and it seems like it would be a great option. Here's his description:

So "grouped" or "threaded" or "stacked." However you want to say it. Yahoo does it and I love it. So you get an email from someone, then you respond, and they respond back. It appears in my inbox as 1 message (or grouping). When I select the message, I can see the many emails in that conversation. We [the GroupWise Windows client] have "discussion thread" but they are all single emails throughout my inbox and sent box. This combines them all as 1 "thread."
1 Comment
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert
Social Threading is a feature that is part of the GroupWise 18 release which is set to be released the week of Dec 11.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.